Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Rstore aimed at?
Only businesses have access to our Rstore. Private customers are referred to local dealers or e-tailers.
Who is MyRstore aimed at?
In addition to an Rstore for everyone, we can set up your own Rstore – MyRstore – with your own internal ICT shop which is fully tailored to your requirements and budget. MyRstore allows you to manage and monitor a uniform ICT pool easily and efficiently.
Would you like to learn more about this service? Read more here . You can also contact us without obligation on +32 2 801 55 55 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to provide you with a detailed explanation and a live demo.
Why do I need an account?
Rstore is a secure website. Your company requires an account to log in and make use of the functionalities provided. You can use your account for activities such as placing and tracking orders, managing all commercial documentation centrally, and setting up and managing internal workflows. Companies that wish to have their own specific range of products can make use of MyRstore.
What do I need to set up an account?
You are eligible for an Rstore account if your business has a Belgian company registration number and has been registered fully and correctly with the trade register of companies (KBO). This is automatically checked for all applications by our own administration. You will receive a reply to the email address supplied with your application within 48 hours.
How do I request a personal account?
You can request an account on the Rstore home page. Click on Request an account and complete the online form. We will process your request within 48 hours and send all necessary information such as your user name and password to the email address supplied with your application.
Can multiple individuals from the same company request an account?
Only one administrator account can be set up per company. The administrator has the option to create multiple purchasing/guest accounts and provide them with selected rights. The central administrators are managed by Realdolmen. The administrator manages the guest accounts.
What do I do if I've forgotten my password?
No problem. Go to the Rstore home page and click on Forgot your password. Enter your user name and click send. You will receive an email with a link to set up a new password.
How do I change my password?
If you want to change your password, please contact your administrator. They will ensure that you are sent an email to reset your password. Use the link in that email to enter your new password. Your administrator's contact details can be found on the Rstore home page. If you are the administrator, please contact Realdolmen at the following email address: email@example.com.
What if a user no longer requires access to Rstore?
If you have administrator rights, you can deactivate and remove users yourself. Realdolmen is responsible for managing the administrators. Realdolmen must be notified of any change to the administrator account via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I find what I'm looking for in Rstore quickly and easily?
Rstore has various options to help you easily find the articles you need:
- The general search function at the top of the page, where you can enter direct search terms.
- The quick-search slider, arranged according to distinct product groups. This helps you find articles based on their specifications, such as brand, processor, screen size, etc.
Each article can also be added to a list of favorite articles to define your personal preferred selection of articles.
How do I place an order?
You can place an order as follows:
- You log in with your personal account.
- Search for articles and add them to your cart:
Various options are available to search for articles. After you have found the desired article, add it to your cart by clicking Add. The contents of the shopping cart are updated each time you add an article. The total price for your order (both with and without VAT) is displayed at all times.
- Check your cart and order:
Go to your shopping cart by clicking Shopping Cart at the top right. The cart contains the selected articles with the quantities, prices, shipping costs and taxes. You can change the quantities or remove articles if desired.
Click on Order Now to finalize your order. Providing you do not click on Order Now, you can go back and search for and add new articles.
Not ready to order yet? No problem. Once the first article has been added to the shopping cart, the system will automatically save the cart for that session. You can also save the cart under a specific name. Your stored carts can be accessed under the item Saved carts in the menu on the left.
- Finalizing your order with an order reference, contact details and addresses:
After clicking on Order Now, all that is left for you to do is fill in the order reference and contact person and select the various addresses (invoicing, order, inventory and delivery). All customer-related addresses are already stored in Rstore. The administrator can limit them by user. The user can also specify standard addresses from this list so that they are already preselected for each order.
- Placing an order:
Indicate whether you want to receive our Products & Licenses Flash (checked by default) and click Buy to place your order. Your order can now no longer be changed. After your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation by email containing all the details of your order.
Can I change an order?
As long as the order has not yet been sent, you can change it. You can change quantities and add or remove articles as desired. Simply go back to your shopping cart during your session by clicking Shopping Cart at the top right. Alternatively, you can search for your cart under Saved carts in the menu on the left. In that case, use the Processing button to open the cart and continue the ordering process.
How do I track my order?
The menu on the left contains an Online Tracking item that enables you to track your order.
Which payment methods are available?
Payment occurs by bank transfer after receiving the invoice and in accordance with the specified payment terms.
Can I recycle used ICT equipment?
Absolutely. And we are eager to help. We work together with Close the Gap, an organization that collects and repairs used ICT equipment for free to support international learning and development projects. As a strategic partner of Close the Gap, we can take care of all logistics matters if you donate your hardware. If you wish to donate ICT equipment to Close the Gap, please click here. All you have to do is fill out the online form and we will do the rest.
How do I return items?
If you want to return an item, you first need to ask Realdolmen to authorize the return. This is done by filling out an RMA form (Return Manufacturer Authorization).
Submit the returns form by email no later than 24 hours in case of defect and damage, and no later than five working days after delivery in case of non-conformity of products, and this to email@example.com, with a CC to your sales contact at Realdolmen. It’s important to make sure that you fill out the mandatory fields completely and correctly. This information helps us provide you with the best possible service.
Once we receive your RMA form, we will review it within three working days. If your return request is accepted, you will receive an email with your assigned RMA registration number and, if relevant, the likely costs of the return. Additionally, we will contact you to arrange for the return or collection of the items.
Once we have received your returned goods, we will create your credit note. The value of this credit note will depend on a number of factors:
- The packaging must be unopened and in perfect condition. Please do not write on the original packaging: use an additional outer packaging if needed.
- If the error is Realdolmen's responsibility, you will not be charged for shipping and handling.
- If the error was your own responsibility, we will be forced to charge a fee. You will be notified of this fee when we approve your RMA form.
If your return request has been refused for any reason, you will be notified, along with an explanation of the refusal. We are not able to accept items you simply return to us, without requesting an RMA form.
What if the delivered item was damaged?
In that case there are two possibilities:
- You can see visible damage when your item is delivered:
- If the damage makes it unacceptable to you, you may refuse to accept the delivery. The transporter will return the damaged goods free of charge. Please report your rejection of the delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You accept the order anyway, and write a note of the damage when signing the delivery note. It is important in that case that you check whether the items work correctly immediately after delivery. If unpacking reveals that it is not just the packaging, but that the items that are also damaged, please report this within 24 hours of receipt, to email@example.com. That way, we are aware of the situation and can notify the transport company ourselves. We will then arrange for collection of the defective goods and a new delivery.
- You discover non-visible damage on delivery of your order:
- The item doesn't function and is clearly "defective on arrival" (DOA). In this case, you must report this to the Realdolmen Service Line (RDLS). You can do this by phone (+32 2 801 50 50), fax (+32 78 150 130) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information, see “How do I send in a defective item for repair?” and “Do I have a warranty on items which have been sent in for repair?”
- The items are damaged inside the box. It is important in that case that you check whether the items work correctly immediately after delivery. If unpacking reveals that it is not just the packaging, but that the items that are also defective, please report this within 24 hours of receipt, to email@example.com. That way, we are aware of the situation and can notify the transport company ourselves. We will then arrange for collection of the defective goods and a new delivery.
Important notice: to avoid discussion, please take photographs of items that are damaged or incorrect deliveries.
What if the delivery does not match my order?
If items are missing, please report this immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will deliver the missing items to you as soon as possible.
If the wrong items were delivered, please report this immediately to email@example.com. We will deliver the correct items to you as soon as possible. We will also contact you to arrange transport to collect the incorrect items.
If too many items were delivered, please report this immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org as well. We will also contact you to arrange transport to collect the excess items.
Important notice: to avoid discussion, please take photographs of items that are damaged or incorrect deliveries.
How do I send in a defective item or a DOA for repair?
Always report technical questions or issues to the Realdolmen Service Line (RDSL) using one of the following options:
We are available between 8 am and 6 pm, from Monday to Friday, except for Belgian public holidays.
Please have the following information to hand whenever you contact RDSL:
- The serial number of the defective item;
- The number of the order and/or invoice that includes the item.
Each notification will be logged as an incident with a unique registration number. You will be sent this number by email. To avoid errors, the service line will compare the data for the incident with the details in the back office systems, such as the customer address, serial number and warranty terms.
Do I have a warranty on items which have been sent in for repair?
When you send an item to the Realdolmen Service Line (RDSL) for repair, there are three possibilities:
- You request repair immediately on commissioning the item:
When an item is delivered, you are entitled to a period of five calendar days in which to verify that the item functions correctly.
If it is clear immediately that the item does not work correctly, and was "defective on arrival" (DOA), you must notify the Realdolmen Service Line (RDSL) of this by phone (+32 78 150 140), fax (+32 78 150 130) or email (email@example.com). See also: “How do I send in a defective item for repair?”
If the item was "defective on arrival" (DOA) there are two possibilities:
- You can use the standard warranty to have the product repaired (preferred option).
- You can ask for the defective item to be replaced by a new one. Realdolmen will arrange for collection of the defective item.
The manufacturer's warranty provisions and repair conditions also usually apply to these DOAs. If there is a "carry-in" warranty on the defective materials, transport costs will be charged to the customer.
- You request repair during the warranty period:
If it becomes clear that the item is defective after commissioning, you must immediately contact the Realdolmen Service Line (RDSL). The service line will log the repair by registering an incident. They will contact you in order to discuss the issue and decide how to proceed with the repair. If the repair falls within the item's warranty terms and period, no repair costs will be charged.
- Hardware: The warranty period and conditions for hardware products depend on the manufacturer's specifications. The hardware warranty covers only the repair of electronic defects. Tip: Larger manufacturers often offer service packages that extend their standard warranty. You can order these at the same time as the items in Rstore, under Options in the Item Description.
- Software: we can only provide a warranty for software products if and insofar as the supplier guarantees his software. This warranty is usually restricted to the media on which the software is supplied.
- You request repair outside of the warranty period:
You can also request repairs from the Realdolmen Service Line (RDSL) that do not fall within the warranty period or terms. In that case, you will first receive an estimate of the costs for your approval.