- Small Drop Sizes
- Four-pico liter color drops combine with HP's color layering technology to layer multiple drops on a single dot to create smooth color transitions and ultimate photo-quality results-even close up.
- Up to 2400 dpi color and up to 1200 dpi black combines with small drop sizes to create high-resolution black and color lines that are always clear and sharp.
- 1/2 inch-wide printheads
- New one-half-inch-wide printheads feature 300 nozzles per printhead to deliver fast printing. This results in up to two-times faster black printing and up to three-times faster color printing than HP DesignJet 400 and 700 Series printers.
- Modular ink delivery system
- Separate printheads and large-capacity ink cartridges allow users to replace individual supplies as needed, which saves time and money.
- Each HP No. 11 printhead is performance-engineered to last through five to six ink cartridge changes, on average, depending upon usage.
- Built-in smart chips
- Smart chips embedded in each HP No. 11 printhead track printhead wear and alert users when it's time to replace. The benefit? Consistent, high-quality printing without guesswork.
- HP No. 82 color and HP No. 10 black ink cartridges continuously monitor ink levels so users don't run out of ink unexpectedly.
|| 0.35 lbs
|| 4.7 x 1.4 x 5.5 in.
|| 69 ml
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein. Realdolmen shall not be liable for any changes resulting in wrong product description, tax code and/or price. The shown information (specifications, prices, taxes) should be considered as an indication and can be changed at any moment and without any prior notice.